Stibo Systems is looking for a self-motivated, hardworking, inside sales representative. Individual must possess hunter mentality with excellent ability to articulate value through written communications. Excellent opportunity for getting into a very fast growing, profitable and financially stable software company based in Atlanta, Georgia, consistently ranked by Gartner and industry analysts as a leader and innovator.
The Enterprise Inside Sales Associate is responsible for the generation of sales leads to targeted companies at the management level. The ultimate goal of this position is to generate consistent executive level appointments across specific verticals such as Automotive, Consumer Product Goods, Manufacturing, Distribution and Retail Fortune 1000 companies. This position will report directly to the Inside Sales Manager, working closely with regional account executives and all members of the marketing team on specific lead generation and qualification programs. No travel, salary $50k to 60k – base (based on experience) quarterly bonuses bringing total package to $75+, no caps. Excellent career opportunity for motivated individual wanting to get into an enterprise level, software sales role.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
· Work with regional sales executives and inside sales manager to prioritize and coordinate specific, introductory, executive-level messaging. (The ability to write an effective communication piece based on research and knowledge of our customers is a key requirement for this role.)
· Ability to consistently engage targeted accounts with effective, executive-level messaging fine-tuned for their role.
· Follow-up to targeted executive-level campaigns by phone to schedule calls or meeting for regional account executives.
· Follow-up on targeted outbound marketing campaigns to pre-qualify sales opportunities.
· Research prospective companies to gather key qualification data and qualify opportunities.
· Build sales pipeline with qualified prospects to achieve the goals and objectives of the company’s annual sales plan.
· Maintain all prospect contact information and notes in salesforce.com. on a daily basis.
· Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports.
· Meet or exceed individual performance objectives outlined and communicated on a quarterly basis
· As directed by Inside Sales Manager.
· Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, communication or related discipline.
· 2 to 5 years of business development, marketing communications, lead generation sales experience.
· Self-starter, goal-oriented, able to work with a high degree of autonomy and deliver measurable results.
· Demonstrated track record of prospecting large, diversified, global accounts, with skills including cold-calling, identifying new business and prospecting qualified decision makers.
· Understanding of business-to-business and technology markets, how they function, the trends and influences they have on clients' businesses.
· Experience and proficiency conducting Internet research including a familiarity with Hoovers, Yahoo Finance, Google, etc.
* Work effectively with other members of the sales and marketing teams.
* Proficiency with sales automation systems such as salesforce.com.
* Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, MS Powerpoint
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Superb time management and organizational skills.*Professional demeanor at all times.