ProModel is a leading provider of predictive analysis simulation software and services. We are seeking an experienced software sales professional who is looking to apply his/her background in a solutions sales-oriented position. With more than 20 years experience in developing simulation software products, ProModel is a well-established profitable company that is looking for aggressive growth by ramping up our sales force to sell our new software solutions. While covering your protected territory you’ll receive excellent training and sales support. Also, you must be self-motivated with sales experience and the desire to work hard!
Ann Arbor, Orem, Allentown, Raleigh, Atlanta!
This position is responsible for selling the company's software and services offerings and maintaining customer relationships within an assigned territory. The position is also responsible for prospecting, building relationships, performing software demonstrations and closing opportunities. The ideal candidate would:
· Exceed assigned annual sales quota.
· Proactively prospect for new sales opportunities.
· Maintain relationships with existing customers through face to face interaction.
· Develop and implement strategic sales plans to proactively identify and sell new opportunities.
· Design and recommend sales and marketing programs and sets short and long-term sales strategies for targeted prospects.
· Prepare and submit sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed opportunity, including prospects, for the region.
· Deliver sales presentations to prospects.
· Handle simple sales negotiations.
· Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
· Customer site sales meetings 50% of the time
The successful candidate will be an energetic effective communicator who is able to excel in an independent sales environment. Additional requirements include
Software and Solutions Sales Experience
Ability to research and cold call to build business
Generate sales leads and manage leads developed through our marketing programs
Customer service oriented with exceptional interpersonal skills.
Time Management/ Organizational Skills/ Strong communication and presentation skills
Basic computer skills (i.e.: Word, Excel, Internet, Contact Management Software-SalesForce.com)